Not registered yet?
If you are taking this course as a prerequisite for your in-person training, please check with your provider to determine if the eCourse fee is included in your hands-on tuition. Many providers send students an enrollment link to register for the eCourse at no additional cost (the course fee is $0.00). If you do not use your provider's unique link when you enroll, it cannot be applied after the fact, and the MSF does not provide refunds.
***This eCourse alone is not accepted as a license waiver by any state department of motor vehicles or as a license to ride a motorcycle or a learner's permit.***
Minimum System Requirements:
- Internet connection: The MSF eCourses are video intensive. A strong, steady network connection on a personal computer or mobile device is required. Broadband connections work best.
- Browsers supported: Current versions of Chrome, Safari, and Firefox are all supported. For Internet Explorer, version 10 or above is supported.
- You will need access to a printer to print your completion certificate or you can save it as a PDF to print later.
If you need technical assistance or have questions about your online course, please contact the MSF eCourse Support Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (949) 727-3227 x 3158.
Please be sure to include the following information in all email correspondence:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Name of Training Provider, City, and State
- Date of Hands-On Class
- Brief Description of the Issue